On Demand Sessions
Watch at your Convenience - Any Time, Any Place
⬥ Perks at Work
Employees can access free, live on-demand classes, discounts and resources through Perks at Work. Virtual programming includes classes for adults and children, restorative exercise, personal development, sports, and much more! Join by registering with your VCU email address.
⬥⬥ Recreation and Well-being
VCU Recreation and Well-being (RecWell) advances student success by empowering the VCU community to prioritize well-being, connect with others, and learn through play. RecWell offers a diversity of virtual programming including fitness, wellness, outdoor programs, parent and child programs, and more!
Playlists for on demand sessions are available to employees with access to Talent@VCU at:
- Ergonomics 101
- Advance Care Planning
- The Truth About Dieting
- Run, Hide, Fight - Active Shooter Protocol Training
- Workplace First Aid including Hands On CPR
- Being the Best You: Self-improvement Modeling
- Managing Anxiety in the Workplace
- Resiliency: Bounce Back Stronger- How o make work-life balance work
- Professional Writing and Email Etiquette
- How to Protect Your Identity
- The Myth of the Work/Life/Home Balance
- Managing Priorities to Maximize Your Day
- Creating a Positive and Healthy Work Environment
- The Mindful Workday
- Communication Skills for the Workplace
- The Science of Goal Setting
- De-stress: Meditation and Movement for Stress
- Appreciative Conversations: Appreciative Mindfulness
- Power of Positive Thinking
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Information Session
- Are you Healthy Financially?
- Organizing Your Financial Records
⬥⬥ VCU RecWell
RecWell offers various online fitness videos you can view any time and anywhere! Explore the online playlist to find the right workout for you.
Explore the CommonHealth of Virginia video playlists. Online videos focus in the four main areas:
Work-life balance, says Nigel Marsh, is too important to be left in the hands of your employer. At TEDxSydney, Marsh lays out an ideal day balanced between family time, personal time and productivity -- and offers some stirring encouragement to make it happen.
⬥⬥ CommonHealth Financial
This series discusses some tips and helpful suggestions on reducing stress associated financial situations:
⬥⬥ VACU Financial Webinars
Information to help you feel confident about managing your money.
- The Why Behind Buying
- SMART Money Goals
- Planning yous Family's Finances
- Understanding your Credit Report and more!
⬥⬥ TIAA Financial Webinars
TIAA offers webinars that can help you keep your financial goals on track. Reserve your spot today at TIAA.org/webinars. These webinars provide general information that you should discuss with your personal tax and legal advisors to determine how it may apply to your individual circumstances. This material is for informational or educational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice under ERISA.
⬥⬥ Fidelity Investments
Women Talk Money
Fidelity’s investing community—for women, by women.
Navigating Market Volatility
Fidelity’s online web series
⬥⬥ VACU Managing Holiday
VACU shows you how to keep the financial hangover away with smart planning, cost management and organization for the holidays!
⬥⬥ VACU Balance Your Holiday
Learn how to balance your holiday spending in a way that won’t break your budget.
Vector Cares combines technology and capabilities to serve our communities with complimentary online courses on critical topics. These selected topics promote social awareness and serve as a resource for individuals who want to learn more and make their organizations and communities a better place.
⬥⬥ VACU Budgeting in a Time of Crisis
This webinar focuses on how to create the right financial budget to help you and your family get through these uncertain times.