On Demand Sessions
Watch at your Convenience - Any Time, Any Place
⬥ Perks at Work
Employees can access free, live on-demand classes, discounts and resources through Perks at Work. Virtual programming includes classes for adults and children, restorative exercise, personal development, sports, and much more! Join by registering with your VCU email address.
⬥⬥ Recreation and Well-being
VCU Recreation and Well-Being (RecWell) advances student success by empowering the VCU community to prioritize well-being, connect with others, and learn through play. RecWell offers a diversity of virtual programming including fitness, wellness, outdoor programs, parent and child programs, and more!
Playlists for on demand sessions are available to employees with access to Talent@VCU at:
- Ergonomics 101
- Advance Care Planning
- The Truth About Dieting
- Being the Best You: Self-improvement Modeling
- Managing Anxiety in the Workplace
- De-stress: Medication and Movement for Stress
- Professional Writing and Email Etiquette
- How to Protect Your Identity
- Cultivating Mental Agility
- Creating a Positive and Healthy Work Environment
- The Mindful Workday
- De-stress: Meditation and Movement for Stress
- RecWell’s Body Scan Guided Meditation
- RecWell’s Loving Kindness Meditation
- RecWell’s Compassion Guided Meditation
- Are You Healthy Financially?
- Financial Modeling and Literacy
- Organizing Your Financial Records
⬥⬥ VCU RecWell
RecWell offers various online fitness videos you can view any time and anywhere! Explore the online playlist to find the right workout for you.
Explore the CommonHealth of Virginia video playlists. Online videos focus in the four main areas:
Work-life balance, says Nigel Marsh, is too important to be left in the hands of your employer. At TEDxSydney, Marsh lays out an ideal day balanced between family time, personal time and productivity -- and offers some stirring encouragement to make it happen.
⬥⬥ VACU Financial Webinars
Information to help you feel confident about managing your money.
- The Why Behind Buying
- SMART Money Goals
- Planning yous Family's Finances
- Understanding your Credit Report and more!
⬥⬥ CommonHealth Financial
This series discusses some tips and helpful suggestions on reducing stress associated financial situations:
⬥⬥ Fidelity Investments
Women Talk Money
Fidelity’s investing community—for women, by women.
Navigating Market Volatility
Fidelity’s online web series